Manager Workforce Planning
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
12:15 PM Implementing a Holistic Approach Towards Workforce Planning Using Data and Analytics with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Having an effective People and HR analytics framework can help support HR programs and workforce strategies in a way that is holistic and successful. This case study looks at how data and analytics have played a part in the transformational workforce planning at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. In this session, Ankit will examine:
- Understanding where our current workforce is moving and how to manage the future of our workforce
- Evaluating the risks of our future contingent workforce and employing strategies to effectively achieve better return on investment
- Implementing strategies to get the most out of your data by effectively utilising tools and platforms
Organisations must be able to align their improvement efforts with their business strategies to effectively respond to business operating needs. Research indicates only 30% of senior business executives believe their HR function requires significant improvement. This demonstrates that it is vital that organisations understand, re-evaluate and transform their current workforce planning strategy to increase their business value. In this interactive workshop Ankit will look at how to maximise your business opportunities by transforming you current workforce planning strategy.
What will the workshop cover?
- How to embed your business objectives within your workforce plan in order to continuously develop and enhance return on investment
- How to gain traction from senior management to optimise workforce planning resources and strategically align them with business goals
- Analysing what the future of workforce looks like and adapting your current strategies to transition your organisation implementing plans innovatively